# Create Your Very First Environment
Let us show you how to create your very first Hello World environment using EaaS.
- Log in to EaaS using your credentials.
- Close the configuration wizard that appears by default. For this Quick Start Guide, the default configurations are enough.
- In the Welcome to KENV EaaS page, under the Create New block, click the Self Service option.
- Define the environment name of your choice (in our example, we will use "My HELM Deployment").
- Click Create.
- Go to the Kubernetes Cluster configuration page and upload a kubeconfig file from the Kubernetes cluster you want to use for this deployment. If you do not have any Kubernetes cluster yet, you can create it using EaaS (for more information, refer to the Create your first AWS EKS Cluster).
- Go to the Packages configuration. Click Add new package.
- In the Add Package dialog box that appears, expand the Helm Chart drop-down list box and select the dokuwiki option.
- Click Save.
- Under the Packages Configuration block, expand the drop-down list box and select the version for your dokuwiki package.
Now, the Helm Chart has been properly configured.
In the top right-hand corner of the application window, click Deploy .
Wait until the deployment status is DONE.
- Your application has been deployed and is ready to use. Now, open the Artifacts tab and review the deployment details.
- Under the dokuwiki tab, view the raw Helm Chart output. Here you can find the instructions on how to use the application. You can also find the dokuwiki username which is "user".
- Under the Services tab, in the EXTERNAL-IP field, view the dokuwiki application endpoint. You can copy this value to the clipboard and then open it in your web browser.
- Under the Opaque Secrets tab, the dokuwiki password is displayed.
- Now, you can open the deployed dokuwiki application using the following details:
- Host: indicated in the EXTERNAL-IP field.
- Username: user
- Password: indicated in the Opaque Secrets field.